CODEAGE Hair Vitamins
Codeage Hair Vitamins is a comprehensive hair supplement formulated with 10,000 mcg of biotin, collagen, keratin, a multivitamin blend, hyaluronic acid, omega-3, probiotics, enzymes, turmeric, and more nutrients. Designed to help nourish your hair from within, this formula is suitable for women and men, all hair types and colors.*
- Packed with nutrients to support healthy hair, including 10,000 mcg of biotin, wild-caught and hydrolyzed marine collagen of type I & III, and keratin.*
- In addition to these ingredients, our hair formula also includes hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D3, and E, and a range of other nutrients like resveratrol, L-lysine, L-proline, and catalase.
- Each serving of our hair vitamins also features probiotics, saw palmetto, and omega-3 with plant-based EPA and DHA from algae to support overall health and wellness.*
- Our hair supplement formula is free of artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives, and formulated without gluten, soy, shellfish, or binders. It is also non-GMO and suitable for all hair types and colors for both men and women.
- Codeage hair vitamin formula is manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility to ensure the highest level of quality and purity. It can be used as a standalone hair care supplement or as a complement to your existing hair, skin, and nail regimen. Additionally, our formula includes organic amla berry, organic ashwagandha, and BioPerine® black pepper to help support the absorption of key nutrients
- Women & men
- All hair types
- All hair colors
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Vegetable capsules
- Patented ingredient
- Gluten, dairy, soy free
- No shellfish
- Third-party tested
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility
Adults take 4 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Please use caution if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Pregnant or nursing mothers and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Use only as directed. Some people might experience slight intolerance to marine or bovine product. If gastrointestinal discomfort (including bloating, cramps, diarrhea, or other digestive upset) or other sensitivity is experienced stop taking the product immediately. Some people are allergic to bovine (beef) or fish. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, please consult with your physician before use. If you have any questions about consuming this dietary supplement, consult with your health care professional before using. If you use prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications, are unaware of your current medical condition or have a pre-existing medical condition(s), consult with your health care professional before using. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any adverse symptoms or reactions while taking this product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if your health status is unknown. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat moisture. Biotin can be received in adequate or extra amounts from food and regular diet only. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
If you look at the nutritional facts of our hair vitamins, you will see that we had to put it vertically because there are so many ingredients that it wouldn’t fit horizontally. And this is what this product is about. An abundance of nutrients for your hair.